First: the organizational structure of the department:
Management of secondment and scientific missions.
Managing conventions and conferences.
The administration includes a number of internal departments, namely:
1) Department of Missions and Scholarships.
2) The Department of Cultural Cooperation for Foreign Countries and the Exchange of Visits by Professors.
3) Department of nominations for scientific awards.
Second: Services of the General Department of Scientific and Cultural Relations
The services and activities provided by the Department are:
(1)Secondment for staff members.
Accompanying the husband or wife of a staff member.
External mandate and internal mandate.
Scientific scholarships for staff members, assistant lecturers
(2) “Management of conventions and conferences”, which includes:
Training courses and workshops abroad
(3) “Department of Scholarships and Scholarships” which includes:
Joint supervision scholarships (scientific channel).
Visits of professors to supervise academic theses abroad (joint supervision).
The Department of Cultural Cooperation for Foreign Countries and the Exchange of Visiting Professors” and includes:
Scientific and cultural cooperation for foreign and Arab countries.
Cultural cooperation between agencies and ministries in income.
Exchanging visiting professors in universities abroad.
Exchanging visiting professors at universities inside.
(5) The “Nominations Section for Academic Awards” includes: –
Nominations for State Appreciation Awards (presented by the Academy of Scientific Research and the Supreme Council of Universities).
Nominations for incentives awards for outstanding students presented by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology and the Supreme Council of Culture.
Nominations for State Encouragement Awards (submitted by the Academy of Scientific Research and Technology