- General administration services for postgraduate studies
First: The services provided by the administration.
Supervising the affairs of scientific publishing in the university and its faculties and implementing the policy drawn up in this regard.
Supervising the affairs of the university’s libraries and colleges and proposing a plan to provide them with books, references and periodicals.
Suggesting the organization of scientific conferences, seminars and public lectures at the university.
Managing the affairs of foreign scientific and cultural relations.
Supervising the affairs of students in postgraduate studies and proposing rules governing the transfer and transfer of their enrollment.
Adopting the formation of judging committees on theses submitted for masters and doctoral degrees.
Studying the reports of the colleges and the recommendations of their scientific conferences regarding postgraduate studies and scientific research before submitting them to the Graduate Studies and Research Council.
Suggest what is appropriate to provide the necessary equipment and materials for postgraduate studies and research, and to achieve cooperation between colleges in this field, in particular organizing the use of rare equipment
- General Administration of Cultural Relations
First: the organizational structure of the department:
The Administration of secondment and scientific missions.
Managing conventions and conferences.
The administration includes a number of internal departments, namely:
1) Department of Missions and Scholarships.
2) The Department of Cultural Cooperation for Foreign Countries and the Exchange of Professors’ Visits.
3) Department of nominations for scientific awards.
Second: Services of the General Department of Scientific and Cultural Relations
The services and activities provided by the Department are:
(1) “Management of secondment and scientific missions,” which includes:
Secondment for faculty members.
Accompanying the husband or wife of a faculty member.
External and internal.
Scientific missions for the staff members, assistant lecturers and demonstrators
(2) “Management of conventions and conferences”, which includes:
Training courses and workshops abroad and at home.
3) “Department of Scholarships and Scholarships” which includes: